The Adventist Health / Community Care – Reedley clinic offers primary care services and diabetes education.
1311 11th St. Reedley, CA 93654
About Adventist Health / Central Valley Network
- Not-for-profit, faith-based health care organization operating in Kings, Tulare and southern Fresno Counties.
- Two hospitals in Hanford, one in Selma and a new hospital and Medical Pavilion in Hanford.
- 18 rural Adventist Health/Community Care clinics spanning a 500-square-mile region in the Central Valley.
- Over 650,000 patient interactions a year.
- Over 2,400 employees.
- Nearly 300 members of the Consolidated Medical Staff.
- 150 volunteers.
- Operates over 30 sites in the Central Valley consisting of, but not limited to:
- Two physical therapy Centers, in Hanford and Lemoore.
- Three outpatient facilities; Kerr Outpatient Center, Central California Imaging and Diagnostic Center and Sleep Apnea Center, all in Hanford.
- Two Adventist Health/Physician’s Network locations, one in Hanford and one in Lemoore.
- JobCare occupational medicine clinic in Selma.
- Sequoia Regional Cancer Center, in partnership with Kaweah Delta Healthcare District.
- Earned silver-level Eureka Award for Performance Excellence in 2009.
- Selma Community Hospital and Hanford Community Medical Center received “CEP (California Emergency Physicians) America Emergency department of the Year,” award in 2009.
- Expanded network’s Leadership Development Institute to offer courses to the community.
- Nutritional Services recognized by Kings County for employing special education students, ensuring public health and implementing advanced food safety techniques.
- Recognized by the Kings County economic Development Corp. for contributing to local economic vitality through jobs and investments.
Mission, Vision and Values
- Mission: To share God’s love by providing physical, mental and spiritual healing.
- Vision: To be a regional health care network that is recognized as the best place to receive care, the best place to practice medicine and the best place to work.
- Values: Compassion, respect, integrity, quality, stewardship, wholeness and family.